Monday, April 2, 2012

Nans*ology

Do you find yourself wondering where I came up with the name of my blog: "nans*ology"? Well, here you go.

1. I wanted to try and be creative {always scary lol}. I thought of using my nickname, "Nans." Most everyone that is close to me calls me this. I'm not really sure when/where I got that nickname...I just know it stuck and that's what I've been called ever since.

2. "ology" means "subject of study" {according to google}.

So there you go: you're studying me by reading my blog. :)

I started this blog with the intention of keeping track of my 30-day meat-free experiment and I did! I blogged as often as I could - hope it was worth your time! I will continue the blog...just with various odds -n- ends.

I will be 'speaking' more about the results of my blog shortly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting