Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{ }

I didn't give this post a title because I don't know what to call it. I am having some WICKED huge sugar cravings today and I thought maybe if I blogged about it {and thereby felt a sense of 'accountability'}, I wouldn't give in to said temptation.  It's not that I haven't eaten any sugar - heck, I had some girl scout cookies last week...but I ate those when I wasn't 'having a craving'. My sister bought them and I made the choice to eat them. 
But with a 'craving', I feel differently about it.  I KNOW that I don't NEED this sugar and my body {brain?!} is just craving it {for some unknown reason}...so I strongly feel the desire to overcome this craving and not give in. Because I'm better than that. I WILL WIN! {I hope}.

1 comments:

Genna said...

I've given in TWICE this week. Archie's will do that to a person :/ and I felt really awful about it afterwards.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting